WE INVITE YOU TO BECOME INVOLVED IN OUR SISTERHOOD.
- Become an officer.
- There is sure to be an office that suits your talents. Email us at email@example.com if you're interested!
- Attend our annual chapter events for a fun evening with your sisters.
- Dates are announced in our Facebook group and via email.
- Pay your dues.
- Paying dues helps us support our local collegiate chapter and the activities we participate in each year. Learn about alumnae dues here.
- Attend our biannual meetings.
- Check out the event calendar for dates.
- Become involved with our collegiate chapter, Beta Chi, at Wichita State University.
- Opportunities are announced in our Facebook group and via email.
- Volunteering is one of the best ways we can make an impact as alumnae. Would you like to help a local collegiate chapter shine with recruitment, initiation or another event? Opportunities are announced in our Facebook group and via email.
- Sign up for our Gamma Phi Beta email list.
- Keep up to date about upcoming events by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the list!
- Follow us on social media.
Social Media Chairwoman
Communications & Public Relations VP
Crescent Correspondent & Historian
Alternate Alumnae Panhellenic Delegate
Collegiate Liason (Beta Chi Chapter Advisor)
Collegiate Liason (BX Chapter Advisor)
Collegiate Chapter President
Founders Day Chairwoman
Founders Day Silent Auction Chairwoman
Senior Celebration Chairwoman
Crescent Connections Chairwoman
Open Alumnae Officer Positions
- Auditor (Appointed)
- Philanthropy/Community Service Chairwoman